The CAPITOL STEAM BATH CABINET is specially designed for use in holistic or whole body health care. Steam bath is a common hydrotherapy (water-based treatment) procedure in Ayurveda and Naturopathy.
The Capitol Steam Bath Cabinet is made of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastic). It is durable, sturdy, light-weight and unbreakable. The cabinet is portable, and is provided with handles on the sides to grip while shifting from one location to another. The revolving stool can be adjusted to suit the comfort of the user. The steam pipes are made of copper tubes.
Cabin - 102(l) x 76(w) x 115(h) cm
Overall - 102(l) x 84(w) x 115(h) cm
Seat height can be adjusted from 45 to 60 cm
Weight: 30 kg (approx)
Shade: Golden Brown
* Other shades will be provided as per request.
Following are advantages over similar model;
1. Steam Bath cabin is molded out of Fiber Reinforced Plastic (F.R.P)
2. Light in weight – 30kg approx.
3. Handles are provided to move as desired. ie portable
4. The cabin is designed and shaped compactly that the volume is just 750 liters approximately.
ie. savings in steam
5. 12mm dia. Copper pipe – about 2.5 meter suitably laid inside to distribute steam evenly around.
6. A bronze valve is fitted to the steam unit to control steam supply as desired. Without valve arrangement the steam produced till the patient occupies the cabin is wasted. With valve arrangement we store steam and released only after the patient seated inside and treatment starts immediately, waiting time of the patient inside is get reduced, thus economy in time as well as savings in fuel.
7. For steam distribution 60 strand steel wound rubber hose is provided to withstand high temperature. This help to avoid frequent change of hose.