SunChef Solar Cooker
The SunChef Solar Cooker is a compact 4-pot cooking system for domestic use. It is totally safe, no flame to catch fire. It is made of strong and durable climate-friendly FRP body, and is available in various pleasing shades to suit your taste. It is easy to clean, and mounted on castors for easy movement and positioning.
Using a solar cooker is a challenge, for it represents a fundamental shift in the way we do something every day, often several times a day.
Solar cookers can be used on any bright day, regardless of air temperature, thus enriching our lives with a new consciousness about food and its preparation… and our connection with the Sun from where all living things on our planet derive the life force from.
Solar cooking provides a health benefit that can’t be measured, but can certainly be felt. Just do it. And enjoy!
- High heat retention glazing system
- Casing: Rugged FRP
- Insulation: Double-layer glass lid with dead air space and eco-friendly glass wool below the tray enhances insulation and minimizes heat loss.
- Lightweight: 13 kgs (approx) including pots.
- Capacity: Holds four 16-20 cm dia pots
- Uses no fossil fuel – Only the free energy of the Sun
- Reaches temperatures of 120 Degree Centigrade
- No attention needed while cooking.
- Can also be used for drying agricultural products such as pepper, ginger, etc for preserving over a longer period.
Here are some facts about cooking using a solar cooker
- It doesn’t take a lot of time to cook using a solar cooker
- Solar Cooking is healthier than conventional cooking
- It saves energy
- Solar Cooking is environment-friendly
- Solar Cooking is economical
- You can cook a variety of foods using Solar Cookers
- You can cook sufficient food for a small family using the Solar Cooker
- The best time to cook is between 10 AM and 3 PM
- Cooking using SunChef Solar Cooker is safe
- SunChef Solar Cooker is maintenance free